Biosensing Instrument Inc. offers an innovative three-channel micro-fluidic module for precision sample delivery — Flow Injection Module. This technology delivers sample in a continuous flow stream to the sensor surface for the study of molecular binding interactions.
Click here to download a PDF datasheet.
- Three-channel sample delivery
- Zero dead volume with small internal volume for conservation of valuable samples
- Continuous flow stream for uninterrupted binding studies
- Modular design provides users with maximum flexibility
- Wide dynamic range and high sensitivity for both large and small molecules
- Broad response time for slow (hours) and ultra-fast (< ms) kinetic processes
- Precision Three-Channel Sample Delivery
This micro-fluidic technology delivers sample to the sensor surface for accurate and reproducible molecular binding interaction studies. The three-channel configuration is optimized to enhance reference and background subtraction, thus reducing noise, drift, and other secondary effects for reproducible high quality data.
- Small Internal Volume
The small internal volume conserves expensive reagents and valuable samples.
The cell body and fluidic channels are constructed with biocompatible materials. Such biocompatibility eliminates sample carryovers and memory effects, affording continuous and undisrupted sample injections and analyses.
- Easy Usage and Simple Maintenance
The micro-fluidic channels and cell body are uniquely integrated for easy usage, cleaning, and maintenance. The interchangeable analysis modules conveniently mount to all BI SPR instruments for flexibility in high-performance SPR binding interaction analyses.