The 5-channel Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) instrument, combined with the BI Autosampler, is the ideal solution for high throughput assay development. With the BI-DirectFlow™ technology, it provides precise sampler delivery and high quality binding kinetic measurements.
Click here to download a PDF datasheet.
- High throughput with 5 channels and fully automated Autosampler
Provides 5 channel flow modes and high sample capacity with up to two 384 well plates.
- High sensitivity
Delivers high quality binding response for low immobilization and small molecule (< 100 Daltons) detection.
- Precise sample delivery with BI-DirectFlow™ Technology
Delivers sample with near-zero dispersion for fast kinetics and effective removal of various secondary effects.
- Temperature controlled SPR detection module
Covers wide SPR angle range for measuring SPR shift in liquid phase. Precision background and reference subtraction. Temperature control for thermodynamic studies, 6 °C to 50 °C.
- Innovative multi-module design
Provides users with maximum flexibility to choose amongst various analysis modules for electrochemistry and liquid applications.
- BI-DirectFlow™ Module for advanced five-channel ultra-fast kinetics research
- EC-DualFlow™ Module for advanced two-channel electrochemical (EC) flow SPR research
- EC-SPR Module for electrochemical (EC) SPR research
- Gas SPR Module for gas phase and chemical vapor SPR research
- Autosampler Automate your BI SPR experience compatible with 384, 96, 48, and 12 plate formats
- BI Sensor Chips with high uniformity for reproducible SPR research
Our Flow injection technique and analysis modules can help you with drug discovery and development, protein-protein/ protein-DNA/ protein-drug interaction studies, gene assays, immunosensing, and more.
Our Electrochemical SPR technique and analysis modules can help you with a variety of electro-analytical applications such as anodic stripping analyses, electropolymerization, electrodeposition, redox-related conformational change, and more.
Chemical Vapor Sensing
Our Gas Phase SPR technique and analysis modules can help you study fundamental solid-gas interface interactions, detect toxic molecules in the environment, perform various chemical analyses for medical research, and more.
Environment, Food & Beyond
Our BI SPR techniques can help you with broader applications such as food safety, quality control, environmental monitoring, or the development of new high-performance and coupled SPR techniques.