Ideal system for developing biosensors in your research. Its flexible design allows an upgrade path for electrochemical SPR or chemical vapor (gas) SPR combination studies.
Click here to download a PDF datasheet.
- Three-channel SPR detection module
Provides greater flexibility and faster assay development, doubling the throughput over two-channel SPR systems
- Innovative multi-module design
Provides users with maximum flexibility to choose amongst various analysis modules for electrochemistry and chemical vapor applications
- Wide dynamic range and high sensitivity
High sensitivity (<10-4 degrees) for both large and small molecules (<100 Daltons) enables users to measure binding constants down to a few pM-1
- Broad response time
For slow (hours) and fast (< ms) kinetic processes
- Cost effective
System has been designed with affordability in mind, brings SPR technology to your lab on your budget and with your own assay development schedule
- Flow Injection Module for three-channel flow injection SPR research
- Gas SPR Module for gas phase and chemical vapor SPR research
- EC-DualFlow™ Module for advanced two-channel electrochemical (EC) flow SPR research
- EC-SPR Module for electrochemical (EC) SPR research
- BI Sensor Chips with high uniformity for reproducible SPR research
Our Flow injection technique and analysis modules can help you with drug discovery and development, protein-protein/ protein-DNA/ protein-drug interaction studies, gene assays, immunosensing, and more.
Our Electrochemical SPR technique and analysis modules can help you with a variety of electro-analytical applications such as anodic stripping analyses, electropolymerization, electrodeposition, redox-related conformational change, and more.
Chemical Vapor Sensing
Our Gas Phase SPR technique and analysis modules can help you study fundamental solid-gas interface interactions, detect toxic molecules in the environment, perform various chemical analyses for medical research, and more.
Environment, Food & Beyond
Our BI SPR techniques can help you with broader applications such as food safety, quality control, environmental monitoring, or the development of new high-performance and coupled SPR techniques.