Field Applications Scientist Career Opportunity at Biosensing Instrument
octubre 15, 2018
Biosensing Instrument is a growing instrumentation company offering Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) instruments in the applications of life sciences, drug discovery, antibody characterization and biosensors. This position is field based application scientist located in Tempe, Arizona. The successful candidate will work closely with sales and provide pre and post sales support of Biosensing Instrument SPR solutions. Duties include performing demonstrations, presentations and customer trainings.
For more info, contact us at info2BI@Biosensinginstrument.com
– Provide technical, pre/post-sales support, including technical demos/presentations and training.
– Develop protein and cell-based assays to characterize biomolecular interactions using the BI SPR instruments.
– Document of experimental findings and generate technical reports.
– Communicate findings effectively both within and outside BI.
– Identify and work with sales on opportunities.
– Participate in conferences and tradeshows.
– Participate in new product development projects
– PhD in Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or related fields.
– Hands-on experience with SPR is a must.
– Good knowledge of the theory of protein binding interactions, concepts of affinity and kinetics, mathematical understanding of binding and dissociation concepts.
– An understanding of surface chemistry.
– Ability to execute, analyze and troubleshoot experiments with minimal guidance or supervision.
– Independent self-starter with ability to multitask and deliver quality results in a timely manner.
– Strong writing and presentation skills.
– Ability to travel 25%, including outside the US.
– Authorized to work in the US.